Dog Behaviour Consultations
Need a dog behaviourist? We want happy dogs, happy owners & happy homes.
Below are just some of the most common issues we can help with - but there is no limit on what we can assist with!
- Excessive Barking
- Separation Anxiety (we are an SA Pro Trainer with Julie Naismith!)
- Aggression Issues
- Inappropriate toileting
- Fear-related issues
- Resource Guarding
- Eating issues
- Nuisance behaviours
- Obsessive-compulsive disorders
- Dog reactivity
If the problem you are experiencing is not listed above, we can still help. We are qualified to deal with all canine behaviour problems.
Below are the details for our behavioural package.
These are just a few problems that we as dog owners might encounter. Heather can help with all these issues and more.We do not offer a quick fix….we value your dog and we want to help your dog navigate their way through this big overwhelming world in the gentlest way possible. The good news is that scientific research proves that dogs trained in a positive reinforcement, no force manner maintain their good behaviour for life.
We offer ongoing dog behaviour therapy and owner support programmes. My role is to give owners advice and support on your journey to improve your dogs behaviour.
Please see below for what we offer. Vet referral is required prior to us working together.
We cover Tidworth, Andover, Amesbury, Salisbury and the surrounding areas in Wiltshire & Hampshire.
We are not here to take your money, we do this because we care for dogs and their wellbeing, so will not suggest more than your dog actually needs.
Full Behavioural Package
Our full behavioural package includes;
- Full & detailed history taking in advance of our consultation
- Analysis of the history provided by you & your vet
- Initial behavioural consultation - usually around 90 - 120 minutes. This includes a full discussion about your dog's behaviour, reasons behind the behaviour, an explanation of the steps to follow in order to address the unwanted behaviour, and an opportunity for you to ask questions. This can be carried out in-person or via zoom.
- Initial advice on management to implement straight away will be given
- Summary behavioural report and full behavioural modification plan sent within 48 hours of our consultation.
- A full scientific behavioural report sent to your referring vet.
- Referral letters where appropriate
- A 60 minute follow up session to support you.
- 6 Weeks e-mail & telephone support (within business hours)
*we require a 25% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking
** Mileage is charged at 45p per mile for any distance over 20 miles from SP9 7 postcode.
If you require further visits after the above, these are charged at £75 per session. If you are going to need multiple sessions then a bespoke package can be arranged.
If you require further support after the above, we offer a monthly support via whatsapp and e-mail, with 30 minute zoom check-in a month for £50 per month.